Re: Migrating MySQL DB to PostgreSQL DB. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: Migrating MySQL DB to PostgreSQL DB.
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7/30/23 09:01, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running MySQL DB 8.0.34 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.7
> (Ootpa). Is there a way to import MySQL DB along with data to PostgreSQL
> 14 database server?
>
> Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Depending on the size of the database, the "exoticness" of the datatypes,
the amount of downtime available and how complicated any stored procedures
and triggers are, simple CSV export/import might do the trick.

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.