Thought for updating the Case Studies page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Thought for updating the Case Studies page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Looking at the Case Studies page:

   http://www.postgresql.org/about/casestudies/

Many of those are pretty old, and the list isn't all
that expansive.

As a thought for expanding it out a bit, we already have a list
of businesses offering PostgreSQL in various ways:

   http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/ (by region)
   http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_hosting/ (also by
region)

If we reach out to the contact people for each of the listed entries
there, we could quickly ask:

   * Would your company be a suitable Case Study for the PostgreSQL
     website?
   * Would any of your customers (or other contacts) be a suitable
     Case Study for the PostgreSQL website?

The initial reach-ing out bit is fairly straightforward, processing
the
website shouldn't be too hard either.

Thoughts? :)

Regards and best wishes,