Re: index scan leads to result that is different from sec scan after upgrading to 8.3.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sergey Konoplev
Subject Re: index scan leads to result that is different from sec scan after upgrading to 8.3.4
Date
List pgsql-general
> "Sergey Konoplev" <gray.ru@gmail.com> writes:
>> Will somebody explain what has happened and how to solve the problem please?
>
> Apparently you've found a bug in either btree_gist or the core GIST
> code.  Can you put together a self-contained test case?

Ok, I will try.

One more thing I want to mention is that we have fixed (temporary) the
problem by recreating the index without "where" clause so it is not
used by the queries now.

--
Regards,
Sergey Konoplev