Re: Slow planning, fast execution for particular 3-table query - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: Slow planning, fast execution for particular 3-table query
Date
List pgsql-performance
David Wheeler wrote:
> I'm not sure what "unusually large" is, but they're all < 1mb which is a little larger
> than some of our other comparable databases (mostly <300kb) but seems reasonable to me.

I forgot the condition "AND n.nspname = 'pg_catalog'"...

But if all your tables are small, catalog bloat is probably not your problem.

Do you have many tables in the database? Partitioning?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe