Function ERRO after UPGRADE from 7.4 to 8.1.5 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Marcelo Costa
Subject Function ERRO after UPGRADE from 7.4 to 8.1.5
Date
Re: Function ERRO after UPGRADE from 7.4 to 8.1.5  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone.bigpanda.com>)
List pgsql-admin
Hi, all

I migrate my database from 7.4 to 8.1.5 and make tests with aplication
but this don´t works fine.

Some trigers don´t work and send to me error messages as this:

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: INSERT is not allowed in a
non-volatile
function CONTEXT: SQL statement "insert into
ave.ave_aluno_avaliacao_diario_historico (
codigo_ave_avaliacao , codigo_ave_aluno_caderneta , nota , presenca , falta ,
data_cadastro , justificativa , codigo_usuario ) select codigo_ave_avaliacao ,
codigo_ave_aluno_caderneta , nota , presenca , falta , data_cadastro ,
justificativa ,
codigo_usuario from ave.ave_aluno_avaliacao_diario where
codigo_ave_aluno_caderneta = $1 and codigo_ave_avaliacao = $2 "
PL/pgSQL function
"func_trg_ave_aluno_avaliacao_diario_a_iu" line 16 at SQL statement in...(...)

I see all trigers including  func_trg_ave_aluno_avaliacao_diario_a_iu
and compile this but no erros send to me.

Anybory can help me or send to me any link to that it can clarify.

Thanks,

Marcelo Costa
Secretaria Executiva de Educação do Pará
Amazônia - Pará - Brazil

--
Marcelo Costa