Re: Not able to change the owner of function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jignesh Shah
Subject Re: Not able to change the owner of function
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks :) I am going crazy at times.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Frank Heikens <frankheikens@mac.com> wrote:
Skip the SET-keyword:

ALTER FUNCTION test_create() OWNER TO masanip;

Regards,
Frank

Op 24 feb 2010, om 07:14 heeft Jignesh Shah het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

could you tell me what could be the issue in below command. I could see that there is an option for changing OWNER of function but not sure why it is giving this error.

techdb=# ALTER FUNCTION test_create() SET OWNER TO masanip;
ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "owner"
techdb=#

Thanks in advance,
Jack