Re: nextval problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Greg Patnude
Subject Re: nextval problem
Date
List pgsql-sql
New feature for posgreSQL 7.3 & later -- sequences are automatically dropped
when the owning table is dropped -- you need to recreate the sequence....

The easiest way is in your CREATE TABLE tblName (
   id serial PRIMARY KEY,   blah...,   blah...,

) WITH OIDS;

--
Greg Patnude / The Digital Demention
2916 East Upper Hayden Lake Road