Re: check error messages in SSL tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: check error messages in SSL tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/24/18 10:12, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 2/24/18 07:37, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 01:57:44PM -0500, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>>> Oh.  I actually had that file as 0600 in my checked-out tree, probably
>>> from earlier experiments.  Fixed that.  And I also changed it to make
>>> another temp file that is explicitly 0644, because we can't rely on that
>>> being the default either.
>>
>> Thanks for fixing the first one.  I also like the second change.  This
>> patch looks fine to me.
>
> committed

This contains a slight problem:  The tests contain two different
branches, depending on whether tls-server-end-point is supported.  But
these branches run a different number of tests, so the test count of the
top of the test file might be wrong.  Here is a patch that restructures
this to count the tests more dynamically.

Thoughts?

Attachment