Re: $PostgreSQL$ for revision info - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Subject Re: $PostgreSQL$ for revision info
Date
List pgsql-hackers
   >> > Would anyone object to replacing $Header$ and $Id$ with   >> $PostgreSQL$ for > a file version marker?   >>
>>I don't really care to depend on a nonstandard CVS setup...

   Sean> Data point: Most large projects that have their source   Sean> routinely imported into other repositories or
importother   Sean> bits of code, make heavy use of non-standard $Id$'s for the   Sean> sake of reducing diff's and
collisions. The BSDs are the

Would be useful for us at TelegraphCQ. I just imported 7.3.2 and went
through a little pain ..

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh