Re: can't get tcl installed properly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From CoL
Subject Re: can't get tcl installed properly
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi.

Bob Powell wrote:

> To whom it may concern:
>
> I installed postgres 7.3.4 on my laptop and have successfully been able to add the language pgsql. I haven't been
ableto get tcl to install properly even though I have installed the tcl rpm that came with the server rpms.  I have
searchedmy drive for the pgtcl file and found none.  Does anyone know what's goin' on.  Thanks.

> Bob Powell

try:
CFLAGS=-I/usr/include/tcl8.3 ./configure --with-tcl --without-tk
...other config options
where /usr/include/tcl8.3 is your tcl lib dir. You need tclx-dev package.

C.