Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Miquel van Smoorenburg
Subject Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing)
Date
List pgsql-general
In article <39092.172.16.2.8.1065670971.squirrel@mail.devsea.com>,
John Wells <jb@devsea.com> wrote:
>Here's an interesting response from mysql.com sales.  Frankly, I don't see
>how using it on multiple internal servers violates the GPL?!?:

You're talking to a sales droid, a suit, someone whose brain
cells have died off because his tie was tied to tight.

So remember the old adage .. "never attribute to malice that
which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Mike.
--
Never trust a statistic you didn't fake yourself.