Re: erro while loading shared libraries: can't open libpq.so.3 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bruno LEVEQUE
Subject Re: erro while loading shared libraries: can't open libpq.so.3
Date
List pgsql-novice
The problem must becomes of your /etc/ld.so.conf.

First step : search where is libpq.so.3
Second step : add this path in /etc/ld.so.conf (with root account)
Last step : ldconfig (with root account)

Logout/in and try again psql -h ...

Bruno