Re: Functions have 32 args limt ??? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ivar
Subject Re: Functions have 32 args limt ???
Date
List pgsql-general
> Did you even bother to look at the thread I referred to?
What thread ?
You just gave some notes how to come over this, but I think I'll never use
modified source
and not standard release server.

If you see my example of my functions (trying to move ms sql to postgre, all
goes well except it),
is them really so dummy or bad design.

> greater than 32 arguments why they should suffer a performance hit just
> because you do.
Are there any real pefrormance difference, what are actual difference(%),
have somebody measured even it ?