Re: New strategies for freezing, advancing relfrozenxid early - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: New strategies for freezing, advancing relfrozenxid early
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2022-12-18 at 14:20 -0800, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> Attached is v10, which fixes this issue, but using a different
> approach to the one I sketched here.

In 0001, it's fairly straightforward rearrangement and looks like an
improvement to me. I have a few complaints, but they are about pre-
existing code that you moved around, and I like that you didn't
editorialize too much while just moving code around. +1 from me.

--
Jeff Davis
PostgreSQL Contributor Team - AWS