Re: PostgreSQL replication on Windows 2003 platform.? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: PostgreSQL replication on Windows 2003 platform.?
Date
List pgsql-admin
You can get the latest easy to use installer from http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.2.0/win32/

Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB ( www.enterprisedb.com)

On 12/6/06, Aleksander Slavchev <askbg69@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!
I need to build data replication with PostgreSQL, BUT! on Windows 2003 platform.
So i start tro read about slony, pgpool and other but I can't find some reasonable descriptyion haw to instal configure and start PostgreSQL instalation on Windows platform.
Do you have some useful information? - I have 4 master who will replicate data in  one slave(warehouse) - around 3 million records in a week .

Best regards,
Alex