Re: statistics buffer is full on heavily loaded 8.1.4 db. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: statistics buffer is full on heavily loaded 8.1.4 db.
Date
List pgsql-general
Do you have

stats_command_string=on

in postgresql.conf as that might cause this error.

If it is truned on please turn it off and then try starting your server.

Thanks,
--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB ( www.enterprisedb.com)