Re: Change of data type - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: Change of data type
Date
List pgsql-sql
You can do the following:

ALTER TABLE table-name ALTER colum-name TYPE text;

Thanks,
--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 8/8/06, Kumar Dev <kumardb2@gmail.com> wrote:
Use Alter table notebook from control center
right click on the table and open alter table notebook
you can drop a column or add a column or change the datatype

Kumar