Re: Trigger with Stored Procedure [Client Points] - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Aaron Bono
Subject Re: Trigger with Stored Procedure [Client Points]
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 8/31/06, Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha <ezequias.rocha@gmail.com> wrote:
Bono,

I must check each insert on my Points(each shop generate a new line on Points table).

When I insert  the  record  on points  I must  see the field Value(on points table already) and update the Client.Points field based in some rule. My fear is not get correct row and do not update the correct client.

Any help would be very welcome.

Regards
Ezequias