Re: can any one solve this problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Aaron Bono
Subject Re: can any one solve this problem
Date
List pgsql-sql
I suggest you give a first stab at it and show us what you are doing.  That would help us see your table relationships better (please use inner/outer joins to make it clearer) and get a better idea of what you are trying to do.

Also, providing data examples like some of the other posts really help us help you get a good solution.

-Aaron