Re: how to replace 0xe28093 char with another one? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Aaron Bono
Subject Re: how to replace 0xe28093 char with another one?
Date
List pgsql-sql
That character is the EN Dash.  Are you by chance copying and pasting
from MS Word or some other program that does smart replace while you
type?  I don't see this character in your select.  Is there something
else that is running that may be causing this problem?

-Aaron