Re: Am I crazy or is this SQL not possible - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Aaron Bono
Subject Re: Am I crazy or is this SQL not possible
Date
List pgsql-sql
It is a hack, but when someone wants you to do something in a way
different from the norm, aren't they asking for a hack?

SQL Server does something like
select top (1) from ....

I am thinking this is NOT a SQL-99 standard.

-Aaron