Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu
Date
List pgsql-general
2009/11/14 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>

If you can add the links for any videos you publish to the wiki page
at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGDay.EU%2C_Paris_2009, that would
be good.

Really?  Despite them being shaky and with poor sound?  I guess I could.

> Maybe I should try to nick the sound at source next time.

Not sure it would have worked this time - there seemed to be 2
seperate PA systems on the main stage - and we only had direct access
to the one that the radio mike receivers weren't connected to.

Had I actually anticipated that I'd record them, I'd have brought my shotgun mic for my camera instead of using the rubbish built-in mic. Oh well :(  It would be nice if someone would record the sessions as part of the event so that there aren't people like me trying to hold a camera steady on the desk.  Maybe something to consider for the next one? ;)

Thom