Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/11/12 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
>> > well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
>> > hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
>> > Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950
>>
>> Meh - that one could have gone better. Possibly if I was slightly less
>> hungover for example (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
>> wine and scotch anyway?)
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Do you have any more videos?
>>

> Benoît has given me permission to post his lightning talk on
> Objectwiz: http://vimeo.com/7600607

If you can add the links for any videos you publish to the wiki page
at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGDay.EU%2C_Paris_2009, that would
be good.

> Maybe I should try to nick the sound at source next time.

Not sure it would have worked this time - there seemed to be 2
seperate PA systems on the main stage - and we only had direct access
to the one that the radio mike receivers weren't connected to.

--
Dave Page