Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu
Date
Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads@pgug.de>)
List pgsql-general
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
> Had I actually anticipated that I'd record them, I'd have brought my shotgun
> mic for my camera instead of using the rubbish built-in mic. Oh well :(  It
> would be nice if someone would record the sessions as part of the event so
> that there aren't people like me trying to hold a camera steady on the desk.
>  Maybe something to consider for the next one? ;)

Yeah, Magnus and I were chatting about that the other day. I think we
should spend some money and buy some inexpensive cameras and tripods
along with a bunch of memory cards for next year, and record
everything. I know other PUGs/conferences series have done that with
good results.

--
Dave Page