Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu
Date
Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu  (Peter Geoghegan <peter.geoghegan86@gmail.com>)
Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-general
2009/11/12 Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>:
> Hi all,
>
> Congratulations and many thanks indeed to all the organisers of and
> speakers at the conference in Paris. A great couple of days, with really
> interesting talks...and a really enjoyable session in the pub on Friday
> night!
>
> Ray.
>
> --
> Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
> rod@iol.ie

I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950

Thom