Re: getting oid of function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sibtay Abbas
Subject Re: getting oid of function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>How would this differ from PERFORM?

I think perform goes through the SQL by using SPI to execute the function,
where as this statement will invoke a plpgsql function without going
through the
sql ( :-) ..in case i manage to add this statement )

thankz alot for your replies

regards
Sibtay