Re: [GENERAL] "Database does not exist" weirdness - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [GENERAL] "Database does not exist" weirdness
Date
List pgsql-general
On 02/16/2017 11:18 PM, Michael Tyson wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Please excuse the question if I'm missing something stupid, but I seem to be stuck. I've created a postgres database,
viaan Elixir project setup, and it's showing up via psql's \l command, but I'm seeing "database does not exist"
messages.

> Transcript of a session showing this follows below.
>
> Anything I should be looking at, here? What am I missing?

In addition to what has already been asked, I am assuming from the
system prompts this is happening on a Raspberry Pi, correct?

If so what is being used for storage and have there been any issues with
said storage, eg someone pulling a SD card out at the wrong time?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com