[BUGS] postgres client connection issue - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ranjeet Singh03
Subject [BUGS] postgres client connection issue
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Hi Team,

We have client-server model for our application and client (running on SuSE Linux box) connect to postgres database (running on SuSE Linux box).

However all works fine but few times we have seen that client does not make connection to postgres database, which fails the order.

Below is the error logged in log file:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: server closed the connection unexpectedly

Could you please advise how can this issues be fixed?

Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjeet Singh

Technology Analyst, Infosys Ltd

Electronics City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560100

M: +91 9663748161

E: ranjeet_singh03@infosys.com

Telstra Internet Direct (TID)