Build new table using VB.NET in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Mohd Rizal Md Noor
Subject Build new table using VB.NET in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello all..i'm want to know why my program not work.I want built new table in PostgreSQL using VB.NET but that code not work.only click one button new table existed in my PostgreSQL.Please tell me what wrong at my program and how to improve it?

Imports System
Imports System.Data
Imports System.Data.Odbc

Public Class Form1

  Dim thisConnection As New OdbcConnection _
  ("dsn=MyOdbc")
  Dim nonqueryCommand As OdbcCommand = thisConnection.CreateCommand()

  Public sConnection As String = "DSN=PostgreSQL30;UID=tele;PWD=tiny;"
  Public cnDB As New Odbc.OdbcConnection(sConnection)

  Public dsDB As New DataSet
  Public adDB As New Odbc.OdbcDataAdapter

  Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, _
  ByVal e As System.EventArgs) _
  Handles Button1.Click
  nonqueryCommand.CommandText = "CREATE TABLE mytable " & _
  "(MyName VARCHAR (30), MyNumber INTEGER)"
  'Console.WriteLine("Executing {0}", _
  ' nonqueryCommand.CommandText)
  'Console.WriteLine("Number of rows affected : {0}", _
  ' nonqueryCommand.ExecuteNonQuery())
  Try
  cnDB.Open()
  'adDB.SelectCommand = New Odbc.OdbcCommand(" CREATE TABLE sensor_result_test ")

  MsgBox("Connect to Database", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Success")
  cnDB.Close()
  Catch ex As Exception
  MsgBox("Connection to database Failed", MsgBoxStyle.Critical, "Action Failed")
  End Try

  End Sub

End Class

why new table not existed in my postgresql?please help me.tq.