Re: Changing table owner to db owner. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Radosław Smogura
Subject Re: Changing table owner to db owner.
Date
List pgsql-general
 Try this:
 1. Open psql console as user postgres.
 2. Execute
 SELECT ('\\c ' || datname || '\nALTER TABLE the_table_name OWNER TO '
 rolname || ';\n') from pg_database join pg_authid on datdba =
 pg_authid.oid;
 3. Check results.
 4. Select results with mouse.
 5. Paste it to postgres console (Middle Button on Linux :))

 Kind regards,
 Radosław Smogura
 http://www.softperience.eu

 Paul McGarry <paul@paulmcgarry.com> Wednesday 15 December 2010 02:02:56