Re: Cache lookup failed for relation, when trying to DROP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Gibson
Subject Re: Cache lookup failed for relation, when trying to DROP
Date
List pgsql-general
Mark Gibson wrote:
> I'm guessing I'm gonna have to route through pg_catalog for this and
> delete all deps manually, but it this going to be safe?
> Would I be better off dumping and restoring the whole database?

Right then, I think I've got this sorted,
DROP TABLE worked after a swift:

DELETE FROM pg_depend WHERE objid = 5173132;

Then DROP SCHEMA also worked.

Do you think I should be safe to continue working with the database now,
without a full dump and restore?
(It's not in production use, but it would take quite some time for
dump/restore)

Cheers.
--
Mark Gibson <gibsonm |AT| cromwell |DOT| co |DOT| uk>
Web Developer & Database Admin