Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning
Date
Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning
List pgsql-hackers
On 2017/10/30 14:55, Amit Langote wrote:
> Fixed in the attached updated patch, along with a new test in 0001 to
> cover this case.  Also, made a few tweaks to 0003 and 0005 (moved some
> code from the former to the latter) around the handling of ScalarArrayOpExprs.

Sorry, I'd forgotten to include some changes.

In the previous versions, RT index of the table needed to be passed to
partition.c, which I realized is no longer needed, so I removed that
requirement from the interface.  As a result, patches 0002 and 0003 have
changed in this version.

Thanks,
Amit