Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 01-06-2016 20:52, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
> I think at least three of the four aggregate functions are little used,
> so I do not think many users would be affected. And only min(citext) and
> max(citext) can make use of the parallel aggregation.
>
> The functions are:
>
> min(citext)
> max(citext)
> int_array_aggregate(int4)
> rewrite(tsquery[])

I don't think those functions are used a lot (as you said) to justify
adding more code in 9.6. Let's not be in a hurry on something that can
wait some months.

--   Euler Taveira                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/  PostgreSQL: Consultoria, Desenvolvimento,
Suporte24x7 e Treinamento