Re: track_planning causing performance regression - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: track_planning causing performance regression
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/04/19 23:55, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> What does "kind" mean ?  I think it means a "normalized" query or a "query
> structure".
>
> "a fewer kinds" is wrong, so I think the docs should say "a small number of
> queries" or maybe:

Okay, I agree to update the description.

"a small number of" is better than "similar" at the above because
"similar" sounds a bit unclear in this case?

It's better to use "entries" rather than "entry" at the above?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center