Support Python 3 tests under MSVC - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Support Python 3 tests under MSVC
Date
Re: Support Python 3 tests under MSVC  (Yuriy Zhuravlev <stalkerg@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Here are a couple of patches, one for master and one for the back
branches from 9.5 to 10 to allow testing of plpython3 and associated
contrib modules when building with MSVC.

I've tested this out on a Windows 2016 machine with Visual Studio 2017.

I'd like to apply these - they only affect the testing script
vcregress.pl, so they should be very low risk.

cheers

andrew

Attachment