Re: Commitfest patches mostly assigned ... status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: Commitfest patches mostly assigned ... status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Some patches have not been assigned to reviewers for various reasons. The
> following weren't assigned because they are complex and really need a
> high-end hacker or committer to take them on:
>
> libpq events

Alvaro actually performed a review on libpq events.  We are waiting on
his feedback on our changes (based on his review) and the newly
submitted documentation.  I'll update the wiki accordingly.  I wasn't
sure if Alvaro was claiming reviewer status or not.  It may be ready
to go in as-is unless we draw any new objections.

Anybody who wants to look should ping Alvaro and/or Tom.

merlin