Re: Commitfest patches mostly assigned ... status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Commitfest patches mostly assigned ... status
Date
Re: Commitfest patches mostly assigned ... status  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Merlin Moncure escribió:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> > Some patches have not been assigned to reviewers for various reasons. The
> > following weren't assigned because they are complex and really need a
> > high-end hacker or committer to take them on:
> >
> > libpq events
>
> Alvaro actually performed a review on libpq events.  We are waiting on
> his feedback on our changes (based on his review) and the newly
> submitted documentation.  I'll update the wiki accordingly.  I wasn't
> sure if Alvaro was claiming reviewer status or not.  It may be ready
> to go in as-is unless we draw any new objections.

The patch looks OK to me as it was the last time I looked at it; maybe
Tom has more comments, so I decided against just committing it.

I admit I haven't checked the docs.

Actually a minor gripe ... should PQsetvalue be PQsetValue? :-)