Re: Commitfest patches mostly assigned ... status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Commitfest patches mostly assigned ... status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Merlin Moncure escribi�:
>> Alvaro actually performed a review on libpq events.  We are waiting on
>> his feedback on our changes (based on his review) and the newly
>> submitted documentation.  I'll update the wiki accordingly.  I wasn't
>> sure if Alvaro was claiming reviewer status or not.  It may be ready
>> to go in as-is unless we draw any new objections.

> The patch looks OK to me as it was the last time I looked at it; maybe
> Tom has more comments, so I decided against just committing it.

I haven't got round to looking at it in this fest.  If anyone else wants
to look it over, feel free.  I think Josh is overrating the patch's
review difficulty --- anyone who uses libpq a lot could review it,
IMHO.  You certainly wouldn't need any backend-internals knowledge.