Re: unexplained autovacuum to prevent wraparound - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gordon Shannon
Subject Re: unexplained autovacuum to prevent wraparound
Date
List pgsql-general
Ah, now I see what you meant.  Forgive me, I thought you were referring to the pg_autovacuum table in 8.3 where you have to specifiy something for each column, and -1 says use the default.  It appears in 8.4.0 I have to explicitly set ALL (?) other storage parameters to -1 to get the default, otherwise I am getting zero for each value??  I don't believe the documentation mentions this rather important detail: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/sql-createtable.html#SQL-CREATETABLE-STORAGE-PARAMETERS.  Did I miss it somewhere?

Thanks!
Gordon