Re: How duplicate values inserted into the primary key column oftable and how to fix it - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Patrick Headley
Subject Re: How duplicate values inserted into the primary key column oftable and how to fix it
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Sounds like you need a unique constraint on the PK field. The duplicate values may be inserted if the sequence on the PK is out of sync (if there is a sequence providing values for the PK).

Patrick Headley
Linx Consulting, Inc.
(303) 916-5522
pheadley@linxco-inc.com