Re: Making connections to postgres under FreeBSD - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From codeWarrior
Subject Re: Making connections to postgres under FreeBSD
Date
List pgsql-admin
Are you connecting on the "localhost" ???? -- I saw no entry in your
pg_hba.conf for localhost...

Also -- Was postgres STARTED with -i or did you just change the pgoptions
file and NOT restart your postgres server or reload the options file ???

pg_ctl RELOAD...