Intro and Anyone else in the Harrisburg, PA Area? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bret Fledderjohn
Subject Intro and Anyone else in the Harrisburg, PA Area?
Date
Re: Intro and Anyone else in the Harrisburg, PA Area?  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
I'm new to PostgreSQL, however a big open source software fan.  I'm the team contact/leader for the Ubuntu Pennsylvania Local Community Team, and am looking for ways to help with the PostgreSQL team.  I am currently a Computer Information Systems (Database Analyst tract) student at night.  During the day I sell advertising on four radio stations here in Harrisburg.

Since I am by no means capable of helping with coding, and since I have a marketing background, this seems to be a good place to start.  :-)

I know there is supposed to be a users group in Philly and Baltimore/DC (which is closer than Philly), but if there are any people in the mid-state, maybe we can get something rolling here.

I'm also going to see if I can help with the PostgreSQL packaging for Ubuntu.

Thanks for listening, and I look forward to working with everyone.

--
- Bret
Bret Fledderjohn