Re: Intro and Anyone else in the Harrisburg, PA Area? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Intro and Anyone else in the Harrisburg, PA Area?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Monday 05 May 2008 21:07:37 Bret Fledderjohn wrote:
> I know there is supposed to be a users group in Philly and Baltimore/DC
> (which is closer than Philly), but if there are any people in the
> mid-state, maybe we can get something rolling here.

Yep, bwpug is having it's first meeting May 14th in Columbia, MD, if you want
to make the trek down. (see http://pugs.postgresql.org/bwpug for more info,
though feel free to ping me with any questions).

--
Robert Treat