Re: RAISE NOTICE format in pgAdmin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fernando Moreno
Subject Re: RAISE NOTICE format in pgAdmin
Date
List pgsql-general
2008/8/29 Bill Todd <pg@dbginc.com>
If I have a series of RAISE NOTICE 'xxx' statements in a plpgsql function and I call the function from pgAdmin the notice messages are concatenated on a single line on the Messages tab. Is there any way to get each message to appear on a separate line?

Is there a better way than using RAISE NOTICE to debug functions?

Bill