Re: Returning recordsets with functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kevin Barnard
Subject Re: Returning recordsets with functions
Date
List pgsql-general
Use the return type of SETOF and user the RETURN NEXT for each record.
 If you are already returning a record that's half the battle.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/plpgsql-control-structures.html#PLPGSQL-STATEMENTS-RETURNING