Re: meson documentation build open issues - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: meson documentation build open issues
Date
Re: meson documentation build open issues
List pgsql-hackers
On 07.11.23 17:08, Andres Freund wrote:
>> make world
>> make check-world
>> make install-world
>>
>> that encompasses everything.
>>
>> Now with meson to handle the documentation one needs to remember a variety of additional targets.  (There is a risk
thatonce this gets more widespread, more people will submit broken documentation.)

> install-world with meson also installs docs.

Ok, I didn't know about ninja install-world.  That works for me.  Maybe
a "world" target would also be good.

I played around with this a bit and noticed some files missing or in the
wrong place.  See two attached patches (plus e9f075f9a1 already committed).

Attachment