Re: JDBC test suite patch - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Rene Pijlman
Subject Re: JDBC test suite patch
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:24:45 -0400, you wrote:
> . failure in TimestampTest (testSetTimestamp) fixed. The failure is
>because testSetTimestamp was inserting a timestamp with hour 7 but
>checkTimeTest was expecting a timestamp with hour 8. AFAICS, there are
>no issues wrt daylight savings time and timestamps being pushed in and
>pulled out (but more explicit tests should be added in the future)
>
> . failure in TimeTest (testGetTime) fixed. Times to be inserted were
>interpreted in the localtime zone but checking was done with the
>assumption that the insertion was done in GMT.

Unfortunately, I'm still getting one failure:

    [junit] Time: 2.716
    [junit] There was 1 failure:
    [junit] 1)
testGetTimestamp(org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.TimestampTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
    [junit]     at
org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.TimestampTest.timestampTest(TimestampTest.java:112)
    [junit]     at
org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.TimestampTest.testGetTimestamp(TimestampTest.java:54)
    [junit]
    [junit] FAILURES!!!
    [junit] Tests run: 43,  Failures: 1,  Errors: 0

I haven't looked into it yet. Will do later.

Regards,
René Pijlman <rene@lab.applinet.nl>