is it possible to store results of aggregate calculations in table fields? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jude DaShiell
Subject is it possible to store results of aggregate calculations in table fields?
Date
Re: is it possible to store results of aggregate calculations in table fields?  (David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-novice
If I can do that and use table field values to do calculations once moved
it won't be necessary for me to use plr.  Earlier I tried:
max_cystalic_pressure int NOT NULL, default max(cystalic_pressure),
and psql won't create the table complaining about default and DEFAULT and
def_EXPR I intended to be max(cystalic_pressure).
Unfortunately Linux command line environment hasn't got anything able to
compete with excel in terms of excel's functions which is why I tried this
database system at all.   I hope I do not have to use Windows to get this
done.