Re: cannot delete some records [9.3] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank Miles
Subject Re: cannot delete some records [9.3]
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 5 Dec 2013, Andy Colson wrote:

> On 12/5/2013 4:05 PM, Frank Miles wrote:
>
>>   The table schema is {\d
>> credmisc}:
>> And this is all owned by: {\dp credmisc}
> You have a table credmisc, in schema credmisc, owned by credmisc?
> It could be a path problem.  Maybe trigger should be:

Sorry for the perhaps overly compact way that I was describing
how I recovered the schema (by executing \d credmisc) and ownership
(\dp credmisc).  It's owned by 'fpm'.

> trig_credmisc_updt BEFORE UPDATE ON credmisc.credmisc FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE
> PROCEDURE credmisc.trigonupdtcredmisc()
>
>>      trig_credmisc_ins BEFORE INSERT ON credmisc FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE
>> PROCEDURE trigoninscredmisc()
>>      trig_credmisc_updt BEFORE UPDATE ON credmisc FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE
>> PROCEDURE trigonupdtcredmisc()
>>

>>                              Access privileges
>>   Schema |   Name   | Type  | Access privileges | Column access
>> privileges
>>   public | credmisc | table | fpm=ardxt/fpm    +|
>>          |          |       | bioeng=r/fpm      |
>>

> Could we see the permissions on the functions too?
>
> -Andy

As a trigger, can it be 'owned'?  And since the problem occurs even
when the trigger is dropped, it seems ultimately not involved.

Thanks for trying, though!
    -Frank