Multi-row insert: error at terminal row. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Multi-row insert: error at terminal row.
Date
Re: Multi-row insert: error at terminal row.  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Multi-row insert: error at terminal row. [RESOLVED]  (Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com>)
List pgsql-general
I'm loading data into tables with the 'insert' statement. There are many
rows containing values and each is bracketed by parentheses except for the
last row. That's terminated with a semicolon, but psql reports an error
there:

psql:organizations.sql:1926: ERROR:  syntax error at or near ";"
LINE 1925: ...m',null,'Port','Opportunity',null);
                                                 ^
I'm not seeing why that's an error. All previous rows terminate with a comma
and I don't know where else to look for the reason. What am I missing
seeing?

TIA,

Rich